We are seeking a friendly, organised receptionist to join our growing team. In this position you will welcome our clients and attend to their needs. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensure that the clients experience reaches maximum satisfaction thus presenting an excellent image of our company.
You will be part of the reception team and will be expected to work on a roster basis (40 hours per week) from Monday to Friday to cover our office hours from 08.00-18.30. Being part of the reception team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Welcoming clients, visitors and suppliers;
- Managing all incoming calls, courier and post distribution to relevant people;
- Provide an outstanding customer experience;
- Maintain an orderly front desk;
- Screening telephone calls, inquires and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Preparing and managing the meeting rooms, ensuring everything is well prepared;
- Providing administrative support for Management team when required;
- Work as a team to solve problems when challenges arise ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience handling customers preferably in a similar setting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- You hold an ECDL certification;
- You work well independently and be flexible within the team;
- Highly organised, able to multitask and prioritise and work under pressure;
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
Alter Domus – KMP-46617