Altenar is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, Altenar offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Our software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for the development of our in-house integration platform and portal technology stack.
The PHP developer is a key member of our Development team. The ideal candidate would participate in development processes, handle all aspects of the software development cycle and work alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and enhancing the core components of our software.
You will have the ability to work with cutting-edge technologies and grow your skills along with our team.
- Implementation of new features and extension of the APIs within our products
- Implementation of new features and maintenance of the back-office applications
- Integration with payment services providers and other 3rd party applications
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay connected and up to date with emerging technologies / industry trends and apply them to our products
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Experience and knowledge of a modern PHP framework, such as Symphony, Laravel, Yii2 or any other
- Knowledge of the Yii2 framework would be considered an advantage
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, RPC)
- Good working knowledge of Git, and Linux CLI is an advantage
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive, self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Stable and flexible working environment
- Remote work (if it’s necessary)
- Training and professional development events
- Health insurance
- Sponsorship of business trips according to the role
- Good compensation and a fantastic office environment
- Discretionary bonus in line with the employee and annual company performance
- Modern Pendergardens igaming office in the centre of St Julian’s
- Corporate parking near our office
- Multinational team with experts around the world
- Interesting work with smart colleagues
Altenar Ltd (Malta) – KMP-74194