Altaro part of Hornetsecurity Group is looking for a Team Lead to drive results from our inbound marketing efforts.
Supporting one of the company’s key pillars (excellence in educational marketing), your and your team’s results are a key contributor to the company’s growth and success.
You will be responsible for directing and inspiring your team of SEO and content marketing specialists to build and execute an industry-leading inbound marketing strategy.
Your direction will guide the SEO team to further increase attracting highly targeted organic search visitors, competing on SERP real estate with giants in the IT industry.
Building on an audience of 1,500,000+ annual readers, 60,000+ webinar attendees and 80,000+ eBook downloaders, your efforts will expand our reach and drive a significant increase in converting readers to leads.
This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and implement strategies to:
- Increase readership and reach of produced content
- Increase product trial leads through SEO and content marketing
- Increase conversions on content offers and sales-ready leads delivered through nurturing campaigns
- Increase engagement with and consumption of educational content, building a loyal audience and community around Altaro
- Support and lead SEO efforts to ensure content quality and relevancy is the best it can be, while enabling solid SERP, traffic and conversion performance from organic search
- Research and analyse content consumption, audiences and competing content publishers
- Design and optimise email-based nurturing streams on our marketing automation platform, collaborating with our in-house email marketing and automation specialists
- Seek and capitalise on opportunities found to optimise processes in content production as well as campaigns
- Provide guidance and mentoring to develop team members’ skills and improve their performance
- Design and improve tracking and reporting capabilities with the inbound marketing team
Being part of a fast-growing marketing team, you may be involved in areas outside of your main responsibilities, as needs and / or opportunities arise.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience managing teams of marketing specialists and managers
- Minimum 5 years experience in SEO and content marketing
- Confident Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console user
- Goal-driven personality with a strong desire to achieve in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Excel user
- Bridge-builder and strong collaborator with internal teams
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Highly organized, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in social media strategy (organic / paid)
- Experience in developing marketing automation programs, for lead nurturing and scoring
- Experience in and affinity with the IT industry
- Experience using sales CRM platforms such as Salesforce and SugarCRM
- Experience in building communities through the use of forums and membership or subscription-based content platforms
Altaro Software – KMP-59925