Due to our continued rapid growth, we’re looking for a driven and passionate SEO Manager to join our team.
As part of the Marketing department, your core role is to execute our SEO strategy and achieve strong growth on conversions and highly-targeted traffic coming in through organic search.
You will be responsible for planning and executing offsite and on-site optimisation of website content as well as the educational blogs we run that attract over 2M unique visitors a year. Being a bridge builder and team player by nature, you will work with all departments impacting our SEO to educate, monitor and assist them in ensuring our web properties are optimised and maintained fully to maximise performance.
Your ultimate goal is to boost the amount of targeted organic traffic we attract to support our lead generation and content marketing efforts and beating our (SERP) competitors.
You will be a key player within our organisation, involved in important parts of our online marketing activities and directly impacting the growth of our worldwide customers and partners base.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Increasing conversions and visitors from organic search for company, products blogs and optimising content to support conversion and content engagement.
- Ensuring our corporate websites and domains perform and are structured according to established SEO best practices, working with internal teams to execute on any updates necessary.
- Educating our webmaster and internal systems developers on technical SEO where needed and supporting them to ensure proper implementation / maintenance.
- Continuously research new content opportunities, with strong focus on product-supporting keywords / themes, working closely with content team as well as SEA specialists.
- Research and recommend new content opportunities for content production team, both for product-related topics (core site and backup educational platform) as well as educational blogs, as part of the content topics calendar.
- Coordinating link-building (and outreach) campaigns to significantly boost DA and rankings for competitive keywords.
- Being constantly aware of how our competitors perform and Google algo changes that impact our SERPs.
- Collaborating with our SEA team to gain insight into SERP performance (including testing) and keyword research.
- Report on SEO performance on a monthly and quarterly basis, focused on delivering actionable analyses.
Being part of a fast-growing Marketing team, you may be involved in areas outside of your main responsibilities, as needs and/or opportunities arise.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in on-site SEO in a competitive industry with a strong background in technical SEO.
- Confident search console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager user.
- Well-versed and competent user of high-end SEO and analysis tools.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Highly organised, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Goal-driven personality with a strong desire to win and achieve.
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Excel user.
- Wide high-level online marketing knowledge beyond SEO specifically.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to write strong, SEO-optimised web copy.
- White hat SEO with growth hacker mindset.
- Strong on UX across different platforms.
- Experience within or affinity with the IT industry.
This is a perfect opportunity for a person who:
- Has a real passion for SEO and is looking to develop their career in a highly competitive niche.
- Thrives on having a direct impact on company growth.
Altaro Software – KMP-50667