Due to steady growth, Altaro part of Hornetsecurity Group is now looking to hire a Python Developer to join the team.
The person in this role will be involved in developing the company’s software systems. This will include creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company.
This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
- Develop highly interactive applications utilizing Python
- Developing and integrating database systems using NoSQL, SQL, MongoDB
- Work closely with the management team as well as other team members from the Support, QA, Marketing and Sales departments to help shape new requirements for upcoming projects
- Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in OOP / functional coding in Python
- Design, deliver and maintain backend functionality
- Experience enforcing secure coding best practices
- Ensure scalability and usability
- Create clean, well-documented code
Skills and Experience Considered an Asset (Optional):
- Define and develop scalable, maintainable and innovative data-integration solutions
- API design experience
- Familiarity with handling software projects throughout the full life-cycle: conceptualization, design, implementation, release, and maintenance
- Familiarity with source control and issue tracking for example YouTrack
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Java
- Worked with Grafana and PowerBI
Altaro Software – KMP-64702