Altaro part of Hornetsecurity Group is looking for a motivated Senior Pay per Click (PPC) Specialist to join our team.
The Senior PPC Specialist will take control of key campaigns across various markets, focusing on paid search, display, video and paid social. The successful candidate will play an important role in driving the company’s growth through successful lead-generation campaigns across various channels (including Google, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn) as part of the company’s international marketing strategy.
Joining an awesome team of other passionate marketing experts, the Senior PPC Specialist will be provided with an excellent knowledge-sharing environment, providing room for the person to thrive and grow.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop, coordinate and oversee paid search, display, video and social strategies to satisfy the business requirements
- Provide suggestions and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and other facets in accordance with company objectives
- Provide creative copy for ads
- Manage budget across different campaigns and different channels
- Track KPIs and report on results directly to senior leadership during regular face-to-face meetings and conference calls
- Ensure latest best practices across all aspects of paid search, display, video and social account optimisation
- Constantly seek new business opportunities in line with the company’s growth plan
- Plan, coordinate and contribute to planning/strategy meetings with the broader team and media partners
- Have a keen interest in B2B marketing and keeping up with fast-paced updates, product launches and new solutions
- Experience in managing, optimising and reporting on campaigns and optimising towards conversion metrics such as downloads, software trials and ROI/ROAS
- Work closely with the performance manager and other teams to deliver business goals
- 3+ years’ experience in PPC advertising
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing/ Microsoft Ads)
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large-scale PPC accounts, particularly in B2B
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organised and methodical, with excellent time management skills – ability to work autonomously and to take initiatives
- Outgoing and not afraid to learn
- Team player
Altaro Software – KMP-65016