Due to our continued rapid growth, we’re looking for a driven and experienced Inbound Marketing Manager to bring our inbound marketing efforts to the next level.
Forming part of a dynamic Marketing department, you will be responsible for the performance and development of key core online marketing areas: SEO, content development and marketing as well as social media. To help you achieve your mission goals, a team of four experienced and skilled online marketers will report directly into you.
Your team’s work will help us grow our audience of 1.5M+ annual readers to our “Dojo”-themed educational blog platform and contribute to delivering outstanding webinars and eBooks that each attract thousands of IT pros.
Collaborating with the email marketing team, you will structure advanced email streams to keep engaging our audiences with relevant, top notch educational content.
Working in a young but fast-growing company, your work will directly impact the growth of our worldwide customer base of over 50,000 customers and network of 10,000+ Partners.
This is a full-time post based in Malta, EU.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and implement strategies to:
- Increase the number of sales-ready product trial leads generated through SEO, content marketing and marketing automation.
- Accelerate the growth of our 1.5M+ million readers base through organic search, social media and other channels.
- Sign up more readers to become part of our community.
- Further improve content quality to keep making a lasting impression with whoever engages with our content.
- Oversee and lead educational content marketing and production team.
- Own the production of product-focused educational content, e.g. videos and whitepapers.
- Oversee and support SEO efforts to ensure content quality and relevancy is the best it can be, while enabling solid SERP, traffic and conversion performance around educational content from organic search.
- Collaborate with our marketing automation team build and optimise email flows as part of our lead nurturing efforts.
- Research and analyse content consumption and audience engagement to optimise content production.
- Seek and capitalise on opportunities found to optimise processes in content production as well as campaigns.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to develop team members’ skills and improve their performance.
- Monitor competitor content marketing activities.
- Manage a team of four online marketers, providing guidance and mentoring them to develop their skills and improve their performance.
Being part of a fast-growing Marketing team, you may be involved in areas outside of your main responsibilities, as needs and/or opportunities arise.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the areas of SEO, content marketing and social media and wider knowledge of other online marketing channels and how they complement each other.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing performance-focused teams.
- Goal-driven personality with a strong desire to achieve in a team environment.
- Comfortable outsourcing to and working with agencies and freelancers.
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Google Analytics and Excel user.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Highly organised, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in developing marketing automation programs and working with related platforms.
- Experience in and affinity with the IT industry.
- Working knowledge of sales CRM platforms.
- Experience in building communities through the use of forums and membership or subscription-based content platforms.
Altaro Software – KMP-50666