AVM is looking for a highly motivated person to work within the Finance team.
The ideal candidate must be hard-working and able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail as well as always open to incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Be of assistance to other team members in the Finance team
- Carry out tasks in compliance with established policies and procedures
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information, namely, SAGE accounting software
- Perform bank reconciliations and liaise with banks
- Perform VAT reconciliations
- Perform data analysis extracted from monthly management accounts
Skills and Requirements
Proven experience in another relevant accounting/administrative role is an asset
- Knowledge of accounting computer systems such as SAGE or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be willing to work under pressure
- Analysis and reasoning ability
- Excellent written and spoken English (ability to interact in Italian is not a must but would be considered an asset).
Alpha Value Management – KMP-42810