We are looking for a Trainee Marketing Executive to join our driven Sales and Marketing department on a full-time basis.
If you would like to start your career working with the leading FMCG company in Malta, this is the opportunity for you.
Our commitment and your responsibilities:
- Learn about the dynamic fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Learn how to compile, monitor, and analyse market related information and sales trends
- Assist the Marketing Executive and Brand Manager in the production and distribution of marketing material
- Learn how to generate and present creative briefs
- Understand how our brands and their marketing campaigns are performing, and make suggestions to continuously improve our standing in the market
- Assist the Marketing Executive and Brand Manager in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Propose innovative ways of promoting our brands
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or any related field
- Good with numbers, meticulous, with an eye for detail
- Hard-working, team-player
- In possession of a valid driving license
AMSM offers some of the staff benefits on the island including an on-site childcare centre, private gym, staff car park, health insurance and several policies and measures that safeguard the holistic well-being of our people. You will be provided with on-the-job training and attractive career prospects.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by no later than Wednesday 30th March 2023. All applications are treated with strictest confidentiality.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At AMSM we are dedicated to furthering a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience or qualifications don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. It may be the case that you are still the right candidate for other roles that may arise.
Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group – KMP-80540