AMSM is looking for an HR Executive to join our Human Resources department on a full-time basis.
If you are a motivated team player with an outgoing personality, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, then this might be the role for you.
- Assisting in the recruitment process and the onboarding experience of all AMSM employees
- Coordinating the performance management function
- Working on projects assigned especially related to employee culture and engagement
- Generating and executing ideas for HR and employer branding initiatives
- Assisting in all HR day-to-day activities as a valuable team member
- Performing any other HR-related duties as required
- Tertiary educated with a degree in Human Resources or a similar / relevant field
- At least 2 years experience working in Human Resources
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Maltese
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good relationships
- Is a creative thinker, idea generator and a team player
AMSM offers some of the best staff conditions on the island amongst which are an on-site childcare centre, gym, staff car park, health insurance and several policies and measures that safeguard the holistic well-being of our people. You will be provided with on-the-job training throughout your career.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At AMSM we are dedicated to furthering a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience or qualifications don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. It may be the case that you are still the right candidate, either for this or for other roles that may arise.
Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group – KMP-78524