To ensure that all administrative and procedural requirements are met on a daily basis for the smooth operation of the department and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting Service Coordinator in scheduling.
- Clerical office work which includes the scanning of documentation, filing and time sheets entry on an ERP platform.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Coordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Perform work-related errands
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinating office procedures.
- Relying to emails, telephone calls or face to face enquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines. Also managing multiple and changing priorities at once.
- Must be self directed and able to complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Maintains staff confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
Alberta Fire & Security Equipment Ltd – KMP-72100