We are looking for an ambitious Operations Officer to provide support to the Operations Department by managing daily Operational tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s Operations.
Preparing customer information files, checking the documents which are sent by customers regarding to CDD rues of the company and reporting are a large part of the operations officer’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in operational principles and attention to detail.
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing customer information files in customers database
- Ongoing updating of customer information
- Perform customers reconciliations
- Posting of customer’s debit / credit entries to related accounting system
- Controlling company outsourcing agreements and contracts and preparing information list related with these agreement and contracts
- Updating operational data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly / monthly reports related with operational issues
- Assist with other operational projects
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit
- Liaison with the Accounting department
- Knowledge about KYC, CDD and AML regulations
The selected employee may, from time to time, also be assigned different duties in accordance to company’s exigencies.
The candidate should have:
- Excellent organising abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with strict operational rules in Finance area
- Good understanding of CDD and KYC principles and practices
The candidates should preferably have:
- Qualifications in Banks or other financial institutions would be considered an asset but not required.
ALB Limited – KMP-41642