Are you energetic, ambitious, with a passion for electronics? Is your dream job working for a fast-growing and dynamic company, working in diverse technologies? Then look no further, we have just the right job for you!
Established 30 years ago, AIS Technology provides high-quality engineering solutions including building automation, access control, security and T&A. The company is seeking to strengthen its team by recruiting a Technician.
The selected candidate would join our existing team of electrical and electronics technicians, dealing with cutting edge technologies every working day. It is particularly interesting to an earnest and ambitious persons seeking to broaden their knowledge of electronics and enhance their career.
Applicants for this post should:
- Be in possession of an advanced diploma in electronic engineering or equivalent;
- Candidates in possession of an Electrical Licence A or B would be given preference;
- Have a minimum of three years of work experience in similar environments;
- Have basic IT knowledge;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Be smart, highly motivated and can work on his / her own initiative;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese;
- Hold a valid local driving licence.
Training and coaching will be provided. The remuneration offered will reflect the candidates’ level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated track record. A company van and mobile line shall be provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
AIS Technology – KMP-59763