Established 28 years ago, AIS Technology is an engineering company specialising in Building Services. We provide high-quality engineering solutions including electronic security, building automation and energy management. We are seeking to recruit a Junior Engineer within our Projects department.
The selected candidate’s role would be assisting the department in the design and implementation of engineering projects, under the guidance of warranted engineers and experienced technical staff.
His/her duties would include:
- Assisting in the design process of the company’s engineering solutions
- Provide direct day-to-day support in the project planning and implementation stages
- Assisting in project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with client / client representatives or contractors.
- Providing technical support to the engineering team
The position calls for a young and ambitious engineer who is seeking to kick-start his/her career by working with a cutting-edge dynamic engineering company.
Applicants for this post should:
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Be goal-oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative
- Be hard-working with an outgoing personality
- Possess business acumen
- Any work experience in similar environments would be considered an asset
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
Product training and coaching will be provided. The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated a track record.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
AIS Technology – KMP-47962