Are you earnest, ambitious, with a passion for Software? Is your dream job working for a fast-growing and dynamic company, working in diverse technologies? Then look no further, we have just the right job for you!
We are seeking a dynamic individual to further strengthen our team and form part of a lively, friendly and enthusiastic environment where you will feel challenged and have the opportunity for growth!
At AIS we support all members of staff by helping you grow in your career in every way. Joining our team not only gives you the chance to work for a company with over 30 years of experience in the field but also allows you to form part of a family and feel right at home.
Are you interested? Then read on.
AIS Software is a software house delivering industry-leading solutions to B2B customers, specifically in the HR and Technology sectors. We are looking to recruit a Product Manager to ensure that our HR-oriented software solutions meet the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
You will report directly to the General Manager, and your responsibilities shall include:
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of our products to drive the ongoing development
- Provide customer perspective in technical and design discussions
- Meet with prospective and existing customers to ensure that the product meets their current needs
- Generate feedback that will improve customer experience and create new ideas for product improvement
- Facilitate communication internally with Development and Support teams to ensure effective product development
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to present software features and benefits to customers and end-users
- Perform product demonstrations
- Lead product development dealing with usability and UI / UX
- Attend industry-related events and represent the company when required
Here is what you need to excel in this post
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software development, computer science, or product management, or a related field
- Proven work experience in product management or a similar field
- Track record of working with customers and stakeholders, ideally in enterprise software or B2B SaaS products
- Good understanding of technology and software development
- A passion for user and customer experience and product management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with HR technology and software
- Good technical background
We shall offer you
- Full training leading to professional growth
- Competitive base salary
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment
- The possibility to work in a hybrid setting
- Special summer hours
- Performance bonuses based on KPIs
Take the first step to join us.
AIS Software – KMP-66435