Are you a creative person with a passion for marketing? Do you want to take the next step in your marketing career? If you want to be part of a lively, friendly, and enthusiastic environment with an excellent opportunity for growth, then look no further!
We have your dream job right here for you.
You will report to the Marketing and Communications Executive and can expect to learn, be empowered, get involved, and be creative in your work.
Are you interested? Then read on.
Founded in 1991, AIS Group comprises primarily AIS Environment, a leading environmental consultancy firm, and AIS Technology, providing high-quality engineering solutions including IoT, Security and Smart Buildings. We are a family business and pride ourselves in supporting our employees and making them feel part of an extended family.
Your main duties and responsibilities shall be:
- Management of social media channels (mainly on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- Updating website content.
- Coming up with creative and innovative marketing ideas and assisting in the execution of marketing plans.
- Keeping track of deadlines, and updating calendars.
- Plan and organise promotional material whilst regularly coordinating with external parties such as designers, suppliers, and media houses.
- Following and evaluating marketing trends.
Here is what you need to excel in this post:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have a creative flair with demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, Google Analytics tools, and WordPress.
- Highly organised, great attention to detail and good time management.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications.
- Qualifications in marketing would be considered an asset.
We shall offer you:
- Professional growth.
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment.
- Special summer hours.
- Performance bonuses based on KPIs.
- The possibility of hybrid working.
Training and coaching will be provided.
Take the first step to join us.
AIS Group of Companies – KMP-75680