Are you energetic, creative, with a passion for marketing and communications? Is your dream job working for a fast-growing and dynamic company, implementing its marketing plan? Then look no further, we have just the right job for you.
AIS Group, founded in 1991, is made up of specialist companies operating in the engineering and environmental spheres. Companies within the group are leaders in diverse markets including biometrics, energy management systems, environmental consultancy, archaeological services and waste recycling. The latest addition is our Software division, adding to our growing portfolio of services.
We seeking a dynamic individual to work on our marketing arm. Our requirement is on a full-time basis, allowing remote working.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement marketing plans.
- Come up with creative and innovative marketing ideas.
- Creation of creative briefs / regular production of email marketing using Outlook and email management tools.
- Generate web and social media content including articles and blog posts, as well as regular announcements.
- Actively run social media channels (mainly on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) to promote audience engagement.
- Monitor the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns and recommend improvements.
- Work with external creative agencies to design artworks and marketing materials such as brochures, corporate stationery and videos.
- Follow and evaluate sales trends.
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate would have:
- Great verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Have a creative flair with demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Familiarity with social media, analytic tools and professional networks.
- Good organisational skills, great attention to detail and time management.
- Basic experience working with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software, and WordPress.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams.
- Qualifications in marketing would be considered an asset.
The remuneration offered will reflect the candidates’ level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated track record.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
AIS Group of Companies – KMP-59389