Who we are
Founded in 1991, AIS Group consists of specialist Companies, operating in the engineering, computer software and environmental spheres. Companies within the Group are leaders in diverse markets including biometrics, energy management systems, software development, environmental consultancy and waste recycling. We are a family business and pride ourselves in supporting our employees and making them feel part of an extended family.
Who are we looking for?
Are you quick with numbers and have a passion for accounts? Do you want to take the next step in your career? If you want to be part of a lively, friendly, and enthusiastic environment with an excellent opportunity for growth, then this job is for you!
What will you do?
Your main duties and responsibilities shall be:
- Record and process expenditure using Sage Line 50
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Assist our accounts personnel in general accounting duties
What do you need to succeed?
- Solid basic knowledge of accounts
- Minimum A’ level qualification in Accounts, AAT or equivalent will be given preference
- Be well-versed in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have good written and oral English language skills
- Preferably be conversant in Sage Line 50
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
What will you get?
- Professional growth
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment
- Special summer hours
- Performance bonuses based on KPIs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and coaching
- Competitive salary
AIS Group of Companies – KMP-82284