We are looking for energetic, confident and driven people, with a passion for science, to join our dynamic team of local experts!
If you want to be part of a lively, friendly and enthusiastic environment where you will feel challenged and have the opportunity for growth then look no further!
And if your dream job is to work for a fast-growing and dynamic company, seeking to safeguard the environment in a modern, ever-changing world, then we have your dream job right here! We are looking for an Environmental Scientist to join our team of local experts who handle large-scale projects of national importance.
Have we piqued your interest yet?
Established in 1995, AIS Environment is a leading consultancy firm working on diverse and challenging client projects. We are a team of highly professional consultants who provide environmental services requested by the industry related to planning, land use, development and assessment.
The selected candidate will report to the departmental manager, providing technical support and assisting with environmental queries and quotations.
- Conduct fieldwork for baseline surveys and construction site monitoring.
- Compile scientific reports for impact assessments and monitoring programmes.
- Interpret data and undertake statistical analysis.
- Responsible for the execution of projects within the set objectives of delivery and quality.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the level of service provided.
The chosen candidate shall have a Master’s degree in a scientific subject, preferably on a subject related to environmental science. Candidates with professional experience and / or a strong academical background in any of the following subjects: air quality, geology, water, noise and vibration, traffic or landscape assessments, would be preferred.
- Be smart, highly motivated and can work on his / her initiative.
- Possess good communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Be proficient in technical report writing.
- Be well versed in computerised systems.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
The chosen candidate can benefit from:
- Possibility of remote working.
- Special summer hours.
- Performance bonuses based on KPI’s.
The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated track record.
What are you waiting for to join our team?
AIS Environment Ltd – KMP-61258