Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering company headquartered in Malta. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Crew Support team as a Travel Executive.
The role of this position is to be responsible for booking, change, extend or cancel all travel arrangements for AirX crew members and company personnel. Achieve cost effectiveness in crew support and exceed budget expectations whilst ensuring quality of service is provided to all AirX crew members and company personnel. Such role involves early morning shifts, evening shifts and rotating shifts Monday to Sunday.
Duties will include:
- Flight reservations, accommodation and transportation arrangements using different booking platforms.
- Promptly manage end to end travel itineraries within the agreed company budget.
- Ensure all employees are fully informed about the proposed travel plans, and/or any changes associated with them such as cancellations, refunds.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships using different communication tools such as email, phone.
- Address issues as they arise and find mutually acceptable and practical solutions.
- Keep up to date with all the flight changes and maintain an open communication with all involved.
- Track all the flight changes using our in-house flight operating system.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by your manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Travel agency experience with good knowledge of the GDS system.
- Experience of working with different reservations or airline systems an advantage.
- Previous experience in business aviation will be preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proficiency in English – verbal and written; additional language would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet).
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure is a must with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- A good standard of education qualifications is a must.
- Minimum two (2) years of travel or aviation experience required.
Why should you join us?
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career development opportunities.
- In house training by our senior professionals.
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events.
Air X Charter Limited – KMP-50690