Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering, boasting a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level. Air X Charter is an international company, based in Malta, offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Due to their dynamic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join their Human Resources team as a Human Resources Administrator.
- Responsible for maintaining records of personnel.
- To perform regular file audits ensuring that all records are up to date.
- Ensure continuous update of job descriptions of all positions within the company in collaboration with respective Head of departments.
- Scheduling job interviews and contacting applicants.
- Constantly updating internal databases related to the Human Resources.
- Perform any other administrative duties which may be assigned from time to time by the company.
- Liaise with flight crew members in relation to any Visa applications.
- Process all the required documents necessary for crew members to apply for the relevant Visas.
- Be up to date with any changes or amendments to the current Visa regulations.
- Update crew member documents on the company’s data base.
- Monitor expiry of crew member Visas.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources role.
- In possession of a university degree or equivalent.
- Speak and write fluent English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the field of Word Processing, Excel, and other job-related computer software.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organisational skills as well as having the ability to work on his / her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
- Training and professional development.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.
Air X Charter Limited – KMP-50608