The Senior Executive in HR and Administration will be responsible for the HR and Administration department of the bank. The role is reportable directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Areas of responsibility:
- Managing the Human Resources function of the bank including:
- Recruit and onboard new hires;
- Manage payroll and its internal system;
- Maintain and update personnel records on matters such as employment history, leave, sick leave, performance appraisals, training and salary;
- Organising and coordinating different types of training (internal and external);
- Applying and continuously updating HR policies and procedures;
- Participating in the bank’s annual performance appraisal exercises and give assistance thereof;
- Up-keeping of insurance-related documentation and liaising with the insurance broker;
- Handling of all front office duties of the bank, comprising reception duties and dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- Creating and maintaining the bank’s filing systems;
- Organising the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery, equipment etc, and in the process maintain solid relationships with providers;
- Take care of petty cash and petty cash reconciliations each month;
- Liaise with Finance for any administration expenses and follow procedure;
- Handling of secretarial duties such as arranging meetings and organizing travel for staff;
- Supporting his / her direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Liaise with Office Maid in regards to any office needs’ expenses (to be reflected in petty cash reconciliations);
- Organization of Board packs, to be prepared for Board of Directors that take place on a monthly basis (on average);
- Other generic assistance to Senior Management;
- Perform any additional task related to the post.
Potential candidates must:
- Have a can do attitude and proactive approach;
- Must be multi-tasking whilst highly organised;
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills;
- Fluency in written and oral English;
- Possess a high moral character, professional integrity, mature and able to act independently;
- Willing to keep learning and ability to work on one’s own initiative.
Education and experience:
- A university 1st degree or equivalent qualification in human resources, psychology or a relevant field, coupled by a minimum of two years’ experience in an HR role;
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role in the banking or financial services industry;
- Experience in a payroll environment with knowledge on HR databases preferably the Indigo Shireburn system will be considered as an asset.
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience together with the opportunity to become part of an energetic, charismatic and enthusiastic team of a well-structured growing organization.
Agribank PLC – KMP-59106