AgriBank PLC is a licensed Maltese credit institution committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. In view of growing business needs, we are currently looking for a professional individual to join our IT team.
The QA Analyst will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. The QA Analyst will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy and design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes, whilst also designing an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios.
- Design scripts, test plans and procedures for new pieces of software and work out any bugs with the Development team before it is put into full production.
- Detect any bugs or defects throughout the development process, recording what went wrong and how it was circumvented.
- Document the testing process to ensure the program runs effectively and that any results can be repeatedly replicated.
- Review customer problems or complaints, making any issues that are experienced by numerous customers a priority.
- Work as part of a team to develop new testing tools to make the troubleshooting process more efficient.
- Reviews design specifications to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the software product.
- Identifies appropriate parameters, functions, and data to test and validate; parameters may include general function, the validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
- Extensive knowledge of software and database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored jobs, and error replication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to create test plans and cases from specifications or verbal communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to serve as a liaison with Developers, Project Managers, and Customer Support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in test automation is a plus.
Education and experience requirements:
- A degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related technology.
- At least three years of experience that are directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience in a payments / banking or financial institution is considered an asset.
Interested candidates are notified that they may be asked to sit for a technical assessment.
Employees at AgriBank Plc benefit from a dynamic benefits package as well as forming part of an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team within a well-structured growing organization.
Agribank PLC – KMP-80521