AgriBank PLC is a licensed Maltese credit institution committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. In view of growing business needs, we are currently looking for a professional individual to join our Operations team.
The Payments Operations Officer will be part of the Payments team. The role supports the bank in providing payments and back-office services ensuring that the bank is always delivering professionally, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for monitoring and processing daily outgoing and incoming payments including manual payments, single and / or batch payments, payments through Sepa, through Swift, and third-party payment providers.
- Ensure adherence to the bank’s payments-related policies.
- Liaise with the bank’s deposit-taking platform, to open and maintain fixed-term deposits.
- To maintain accurate records on all relevant systems.
- Prepare reports as required internally or externally from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc assignments may be required by the bank from time to time.
- Possess high-level work ethics and professional integrity.
- Ability to deal with queries in a professional and timely fashion.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision with a good eye for detail and analytical skills, good in prioritizing, organizational and time management abilities in order to meet deadlines and able to work independently.
- Be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Education and experience:
- Knowledge of Swift and Sepa payments.
- Has 2 years of experience working with payments within a banking environment, financial services or relevant environment.
- Has experience in processing a high volume of payments on banking systems.
Employees at AgriBank Plc benefit from a dynamic benefits package as well as forming part of an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team within a well-structured growing organization.
Agribank PLC – KMP-82288