AgriBank PLC, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities.
Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.
Areas of responsibility:
- Handling of all front office duties of the Bank, comprising reception duties and dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- Creating and maintaining of the Bank’s filing systems;
- Organizing the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery, equipment etc, and in the process maintain solid relationships with providers;
- Take care of petty cash and eventually petty cash reconciliations each month;
- Liaise with Finance for any administration expenses and follow procedure;
Handling of secretarial duties such as arranging meetings and organizing travel for staff;
- Managing the Human Resources function of the Bank, comprising attendance sheet, leave records, training requirements for staff (liaising with service providers in this area);
- Supporting her direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Other generic assistance to Senior Management.
Applicants must possess:
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Maltese;
- An ability to prioritize;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Be organized with an eye for detail;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar working role;
- Experience in a Bank or any other Financial Institution considered as an asset.
Agribank PLC – KMP-51718