We are currently seeking a Junior Executive within our back-office function.
The role carries the responsibilities below:
- Assist in handling of all back-office duties of the bank including payments, settlements and
- Ensures all payments are handled in line with policies and procedures.
- Effects operational entries in the bank’s core banking system.
- Liaises with third party payment providers on any issues related to payments.
- Handles daily payments related to reconciliations.
- Client’s accounts maintenance.
- Term deposit maintenance.
- Identify potential areas of back-office improvements.
- Assist in updating policies and procedures for back-office operations.
- Prepare necessary reports.
- Handling customer queries over the phone and emails.
- Supporting her / his direct superior/s, and other colleagues.
- Perform any additional task/s related to the post.
Applicants must possess:
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Maltese;
- An ability to prioritise;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Be organized with an eye for detail;
- Experience in a Bank or any other financial institution considered as an asset.
Agribank PLC – KMP-55504