The job holder is responsible for initiating, establishing, developing and monitoring corporate clients’ relationships.
The role carries the responsibilities below:
Liaising with Corporate Service Providers (CSP’s) and clients directly both via emails and in person, being able to lead and take charge of the meetings;
- Initiate and enhance relationships that lead the Bank to meet its objectives for profitability and business growth, while promoting the Bank’s brand and its products;
- Be able to understand the business of the clients by keeping abreast and informed and prepare oneself prior to holding meetings;
- Develop and enhance a strong relationship with clients;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Going through the bank account opening forms together with the other documents provided and checking that they are in good order before passing them over for compliance and risk analysis;
- Ensuring compliance with all AgriBank and local regulations and guidelines;
- Maintaining solid relationships with service providers, clients and staff;
- Represent the Bank in meetings, conferences, seminars and other events predominantly related to his role, but not only;
- Perform any additional task related to the post.
Potential candidates must:
- Be professional with commercial focus, possess excellent communication skills;
- Good management, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to understand and interpret legal terminology and documentation;
- Be able to identify customers’ needs and provide suitable and efficient solutions;
- Possess strong background in financial analysis and business appraisals to be able to analyse financial reports, forecasts and business plans;
- Keeping abreast of AML developments;
- Have worked in a similar work environment related to corporate banking for a minimum of 3 years; and
- Keep abreast with business and current affairs.
Agribank PLC – KMP-47298