AgriBank PLC, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities.
Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.
The role entails the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and effective execution of a compliance programme;
- Creating, upgrading and implementing policies and procedures to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk as well as actively developing solutions;
- Oversee the onboarding and ongoing monitoring of client accounts to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures;
- Monitoring and assisting in internal and external audits and investigations;
- Mentor any junior staff engaged to form part of the compliance function and in doing so, s/he must try to bring them on to higher levels of competence;
- Assist senior management in taking proper and timely decisions in relation to his/her area of competence;
- Assist in the submissions and correspondence with regulators related to compliance matters;
- Assist in the preparation of training and training material in relation to Compliance;
- Perform any additional task related to the post.
Applicants must possess:
- 1st degree in financial services or legal areas;
- Good grasp of the regulatory framework ranging from AMLD4, PSD2 and GDPR is highly desired;
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking regulations and compliance will be preferred;
- Have a sound knowledge of entity structures;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Must be meticulous in their approach;
- Fluency in English and Maltese;
- Preferably have worked in a Financial Institution.
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience together with the opportunity to become part of an energetic management team of a well-structured organization.
Agribank PLC – KMP-51720