AgriBank PLC is a licensed Maltese credit institution committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. In view of growing business needs, we are currently looking for a professional individual to join our team.
The Corporate Officer will act as the primary contact for corporate customers with a focus on developing business relationships and maintaining important revenue-generating customer relationships. The Corporate Officer will help in assessing the risks and impact from both the customers’ and bank’s perspectives, identify opportunities to cross-sell related banking products and services and help develop the overall customer relationship strategy.
- Liaising with corporate customers and their representatives directly both via emails, phone and in person, being able to lead and take charge of the meetings when necessary;
- Initiate and enhance relationships that lead the bank to meet its objectives for profitability and business growth, while promoting the bank’s brand and its products;
- Be able to understand the business of the clients by keeping abreast and informed and prepare oneself prior to holding meetings;
- Reviewing bank account opening forms and accompanying documents for accuracy and completeness, and ensuring that they are filled in correctly before submitting them for further risk and compliance analysis;
- Develop and enhance a strong relationship with clients;
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Possess high-level work ethics, professional integrity;
- Be able to deal with demanding clients’ queries in a professional manner;
- Should have a passion for their work and possess a strong desire to continuously improve and develop their skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision with a good eye for detail and analytical skills, good in prioritizing, organisational and time management abilities in order;
- to meet deadlines and able to work independently;
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Education and experience:
- The ideal candidate must possess at least 2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Holding a relevant qualification at a diploma / degree level in Business, Banking, Risk or Economics will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework governing a Credit Institution would be considered an asset.
Employees at AgriBank Plc benefit from a dynamic benefits package as well as forming part of an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team within a well-structured growing organization.
Agribank PLC – KMP-82388