We are seeking to recruit an Accounting Manager to join our team.
- Setting up and managing an accounts team and liaising with sub-contracted Accountants;
- Handling the financial reporting of a portfolio of international clients;
- Day to day accounting such as posting of bank payments, journal entries, bank receipts, sales and purchase invoices;
- Reconciling of bank accounts;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Liaising with Auditors;
- Preparation of tax returns, refund claims and VAT returns;
- Liaising with clients in respect of accounting documentation;
- Assisting with transactions, including setups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Any other ancillary duties which you may be asked to perform.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following qualifications and attributes:
- Holder of ACCA qualification / university degree in accountancy;
- At least 2 years experience in accounting. Experience in a client accounting environment is required;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in using Quikbooks and Shireburn Financial Manager would be highly considered;
- Efficient and have a great eye for detail;
- Highly organised and excellent administrative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative and under minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written.
Aegis Corporate Services Limited – KMP-60005