We are currently seeking an Aftersales Technician to join our team.
- Carry out routine services of passenger, goods and car lifts.
- Carry out emergency evacuations, fault finding and basic repairs if required.
- Complete the necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures.
- Provide clear handing over to the client and close off required paperwork at end of the visit.
- Make recommendations for repairs, improvements and upgrades to clients on site and pass on proposals to sales executives.
- Participate in on-call duties according to schedule in order to attend to clients’ needs accordingly.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and other parties.
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment.
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly.
- Maintain customer’s trust by keeping service information confidential.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English and, preferably, Maltese.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate confidence in his / her ability.
- Thorough analytical and problem solving skills.
- A respectful, courteous and positive attitude.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Willingness to learn and apply knowledge gained from other colleagues, training and documentation.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work safely and effectively in a similar technical environment.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to learn from other colleagues, training and documentation.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience in any technical field (lifts or electrical installations preferred).
- Preferably MQF Level 5 diploma or MQF Level 4 certificate in Electrical / Mechanical subjects.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese.
- Possess a valid driving license B (Manual).
Advent Lifts Services Ltd – KMP-85341