To conduct servicing of lifts, repairs and faults finding activities in response to customer and business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out repairs, fault finding, and close job cards by tying workflow to schedule as per company standards and clients’ requirements.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Ensure that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations.
- Compile timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures.
- Provide clear handing over to the client and close off required paperwork at the end of the visit.
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on-site and pass on proposals to Sales Executives.
- Participate in on-call duties according to schedule in order to attend to clients’ needs accordingly.
- Operate the company vehicle in a safe manner and make proper use of the field automation systems.
- Share information across the organisation by using the right communication flows.
- Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues and superiors
- Comprehend customer requirements, provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits.
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the client’s and company’s property and equipment.
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Attend any training provided by the company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly.
- Maintain customers’ trust relationships by keeping service information confidential.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate confidence in his / her ability.
- Thorough analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hold a respectful, courteous and positive attitude.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
- Familiar with mobile tools and applications.
- Knowledge and experience in the service field.
- Preferably MQF level 5 diploma or MQF level 4 certificate in Electrical / Mechanical subjects.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
Advent Lifts Services Ltd – KMP-78885