There has never been a more exciting time to join SRGN Ltd (Adeera Complex) compromising 5 restaurants; Aki, Amami, Blu Beach, Nine Lives and Westreme. We are a team of hardworking, dedicated hospitality professionals that come together to really make a difference to people’s lives by fulfilling our motto – excellence in everything we do.
We are currently making a call of applications to join the finance team for the position of Assistant Financial Controller.
- Preparing monthly trial balance up to the Management Account Stage and ready for the review of the Financial Controller.
- Analysing the Consumption report of the various outlets and provide a detailed interpretation of the results.
- Reviewing of Accruals and Prepayments as prepared by the respective Accounts Executives.
- Preparing reports as may be required by the Financial Controller and / or Senior Management from time to time.
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns
- Working with other departments to prepare and interpret financial information relative to upcoming and existing projects or business opportunities.
- Upholding the internal and financial control environment of the company.
- Acting as the first line of contact of the external auditors.
- Supporting the accounts staff in the daily monitoring of cash settlements and accounts receivables, as necessary.
- Ensuring the timely monitoring of debtors, credit control and effective reporting to the Financial Controller, and Senior Management as required.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of the Finance department personnel in line with group policies and procedures, accounting standards and fiscal requirements.
- Managing, leading and motivating the members of the Finance department on a continuous basis in line with the culture of the group.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Financial Controller.
- A minimum of 3 years of experiences working in an accounting office or proven work experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Shireburn accounting software will be considered an asset.
Adeera Complex – KMP-59331