We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant.
- Highly incentive-based environment
- 2 year structured training
- Management development programme available
If you enjoy people and you have an interest in consultancy, an interest in sales, then our company could be for you?
Our well-established recruitment consultancy is fortunate to continue growing. We have an outstanding training programme for aspiring career-focused people who genuinely wish to develop a career as a Recruitment Consultant. This opportunity is significantly bonus driven and is not ideally suited to candidates who wish to develop a career in HR.
This Recruitment Consultant position will involve a 2 year training programme. The first 4-months of the training programme will start with you learning how to recruit highly sought-after skills. You will then develop your account management and sales skills. The programme is recognised as one of the best in the industry and involves international training resources and trainers. The training is comprehensive and fast-paced. It covers a range of complex issues and is best suited to those who enjoy learning, continual improvement and a desire for results.
The next part of your career development plan involves you building on your reputation and experience in your sector over the next 9-12 months. From that point, consultants will then embark on another development and training programme. These successful graduates then go onto being our future leaders. You will be offered mentoring, team lead, functional lead and management opportunities. For the motivated and successful, we have people in leadership roles within 18 months to 2 years.
If you are motivated for a successful career both in terms of finances and career development, and you aren’t afraid of putting in the effort, then please make contact.
- Be proactive in contacting candidates and clients
- Find the best talent for our clients using our 5 key techniques
- Actively participate in training and improving your skills
- Be organised and a strong information manager
- Develop strong written skills
- 6 + months experience in law, legal, accounting, finance, banking, insurance, retail, sales, hospitality, customer service, real estate or consulting considered
- Graduate degree
- Sales experience is an advantage, but a desire to have a position with sales and commission as part of it
- Fluent English
Salary / Remuneration:
- Year 1 OTE Eur 33K: basic salary of Eur 20,000 – 25,000 depending on experience plus commission in the first year of Eur 8,000 – 12,000
- Year 2 OTE Eur 35-45K
Accelerate – Recruitment Solutions – KMP-60820