ACB Architects are looking for a Structural Engineer within their ever-growing multi-disciplinary firm.
The selected candidate will be working within a hardworking and energetic team on a full-time or part-time basis. This position will require the selected candidate to engage with clients, planning authority entities, consultants and building contractors.
- Possess a postgraduate qualification in the field of structural design;
- A good eye for detail, assertiveness, and confidence will be considered as important assets;
- Good proficiency of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and structural design packages;
- Be able to manage concurrent projects within the respective time frames with moderate supervision;
- Two-year work experience will be considered an asset;
- Have good (both written and verbal) communication skills in Maltese and English.
Founded in 2005 by Perit Toni Bezzina, ACB Architects has grown to be a multi-disciplinary architecture firm serving both private and public clientele. Over the years the firm has been entrusted as local council architects and Contracts Managers to a number of local councils.
With more than 20 years’ experience, having designed and supervised major private, public and EU co-financed projects over the islands, ACB Architects’ portfolio has grown to include: residential and commercial design; architecture and urban projects; road engineering; construction management, and traffic and civil works.
Nevertheless, depending on the project, engagement is also made with other consultants covering vast professions, directing and negotiating between teams as to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standard of efficiency and professionality.
ACB Architects – KMP-53671