The ideal candidate should be in possession of a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Malta or equivalent.
The applicant is also expected to have:
- A clean driving licence.
- A good technical and academic background.
- High motivation and capability working on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- An innovative attitude, as well as the ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Hands on experience is considered an asset.
The successful applicant will be involved in:
- Design improvements in manufacturing processes.
- Implement upgrades to plant equipment and automation machines.
- PLC programming of new jigs and automation.
Abertax Quality Ltd – KMP-54432