A.M. Mangion Limited is a leader in the local healthcare sector that prides itself in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of pharmaceuticals, consumer and OTC goods, skin and beauty care.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a smart, proactive and highly self-motivated Beauty Advisor, on a part-time / flexible hours basis, to promote the cosmetic and skin care range of products within the A.M. Mangion portfolio. This position calls for responsible, enthusiastic persons with an outgoing and pleasant personality and a flair for sales.
If you get on well with people and have a general interest or passion for the beauty industry, this may be the job for you!
Beauty advisors must have extensive knowledge of the products that they sell. They also need to
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Offer personalised customer recommendations
- Engage customers with in-depth product knowledge
- Explain how products work and demonstrate their use
- Knowledgeable in skin care and make-up
- Strong communication and inter-relationship skills
- In possession of a clean driving licence
- Be able to work flexible shop hours, including Saturdays
- Must be highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
The candidate may be asked to promote food supplements falling under the A.M. Mangion Limited’s product portfolio as and when required.
Previous experience in sales and beauty will be considered an asset.
On-the-job training and company training sessions regarding products and techniques will be provided.
A.M. Mangion Ltd – KMP-50258