A.M. Mangion Limited is a leader in the local healthcare sector that prides itself in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of pharmaceuticals, consumer and OTC goods, skin and beauty care.
As a result of our strong and continued growth we are seeking to recruit a full-time Assistant Storekeeper / Delivery Person.
Reporting directly to the Stores Manager, the role of the Assistant Storekeeper / Delivery Person is to be conversant with basic storekeeping practices, understand stock control operations as well as the documentation necessary to complete such transactions.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and checking items against incoming documentation;
- Preparing client orders for distribution;
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping at all times;
- Assisting in un/loading of vehicles;
- Participating in the physical movement of stock;
- Conducting deliveries;
- Scanning of all material movements (pick-ups / drop offs);
- Monitoring stock levels.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Computer conversant
- In possession of a valid driving License B
- Can read and write in English and Maltese
- A good team player
- Have attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Candidates with previous experience in a storekeeping role will be given preference, however, training will be provided.
A.M. Mangion Ltd – KMP-45803