Administration Officer – Quality And Regulatory Department
Would you like to join a growing group of companies?
A.M. Mangion Limited is a leader in the local healthcare sector that prides itself in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of pharmaceuticals, consumer and OTC goods, skin and beauty care.
We are looking for a full-time Administration Officer! Reporting directly to the company’s Responsible Person, the selected candidate will be responsible for regulatory duties in line with the industry’s applicable legislation.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Respond to and deal with customer communication;
- Manage the drafting, compilation, filing and storage of documents;
- Maintain records in an updated and orderly manner;
- Verify and report adherence to the implemented company procedures;
- Verify temperature data related to storage and distribution of medicinal products;
- Assisting the Department to meet set deadlines;
- General administrative duties as required.
Skills and competencies
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent organization and communicative skills;
- Be a team player;
- Have an eye for detail and possess problem-solving skills;
- Be able to multitask;
- Be self-disciplined and able to work to strict deadlines;
- Be conversant in all Microsoft applications;
Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulatory Requirements, as well as previous experience in a similar role, will be considered advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for learning. On the job training and support will be provided. Starting salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
A.M. Mangion Ltd – KMP-49558