The A.M. Mangion Group of Companies is an organisation operating in Malta and the MENA region. We are leaders in the healthcare sector and pride ourselves in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, consumer and OTC goods, skin and beauty care. We are also a major player in the pharmacy and clinic business.
With more than forty years of experience in the healthcare sector, the A.M. Mangion Group is an environment of positive energy, focused on innovation and dedicated to enhancing life. Critical to us being able to achieve our mission is our ability to stay true to our core values these being trust, loyalty, competence, commitment and accountability, this reigning true in not just our corporate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a junior Administration Executive to join our team on a full-time basis! A.M. Mangion Group’s head office is expanding and as Administration Executive, you will hold a key role that contributes to the success of our retail and wholesale operations. The selected applicant will be detailed oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management.
- Maintain the remedies pharmacies database in good order;
- Post purchase invoices and credit notes for orders placed directly from the pharmacies;
- Respond to requests and deal with incoming queries from Remedies pharmacies via phone and e-mail ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly;
- Compile weekly reports for management as needed as well as assist with the analysis of data;
- Conduct stock takes and assist with the analysis of variances and post stock take adjustments;
- Preparation of corporate documentation and other secretarial duties;
- Assist the finance department with other administrative duties.
Skills and Competences:
- Accuracy and high attention to detail;
- Good organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Minimum O level standard of education is a must;
- Solid knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Possession of ECDL certification is considered an asset;
- Valid driving licence.
Candidates without related work experience are still encouraged to apply as on the job training and support will be provided.
Starting salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
A.M. Mangion Ltd – KMP-54416