Would you like to join a growing group of companies?
A.M. Mangion Limited is a leader in the local healthcare sector that prides itself in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of pharmaceuticals, consumer and OTC goods, skin and beauty care.
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Executive! Reporting directly to the Group Chief Finance Officer, the role will entail the handling and provision of day to day accounting functions for the group of companies.
The ideal candidate will be joining a motivated team and the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- The maintenance of the purchase and sales ledger
- Posting of transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records
- The processing of disbursements
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts and other supporting managerial and statutory reports.
Skills and competencies
The ideal candidate needs to be a team player and a self-motivated individual. He/she must have an eye for detail, possess a minimum A’ level in Accounts and has excellent organizational and communicative skills. Previous work experience in a finance role, as well as proficiency in the use of excel spreadsheets, is considered an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for learning. On the job training and support will be provided. Starting salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
A.M. Mangion Ltd – KMP-48256