The A.M. Mangion Group of Companies is an organization operating in Malta and the MENA region. We are leaders in the healthcare sector and pride ourselves in being a true partner of the world’s leading multinationals in the areas of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Consumer and OTC goods, Skin and Beauty Care. We are also a major player in the Pharmacy and Clinic business.
With more than forty years of experience in the healthcare sector, the A.M. Mangion Group is an environment of positive energy, focused on innovation and dedicated to enhancing life. Critical to us being able to achieve our mission is our ability to stay true to our core values these being Trust, Loyalty, Competence, Commitment and Accountability, this reigning true in not just our corporate realm but also in relation to our approach to people.
As such we are looking for a dynamic, highly self-motivated and result-oriented Medical Representative to form part of our dynamic team on a full-time basis! The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion of a range of OTC and prescription products to pharmacies and health care professionals.
- Presenting and promoting products with the health care professionals and pharmacies;
- Ensuring continuous growth and development of the products’ market, through the execution of marketing plans, organisation of campaigns and other promotional activities;
- Continuously conducting all relevant research and providing the necessary training to the health care professionals;
- Looking for new opportunities to develop the brand and the rapport with the healthcare professionals;
- Providing advice and introducing new products;
- Writing reports and preparing other requested documentation.
The ideal candidate should preferably:
- Be in possession of a qualification in pharmacy, or diploma in nutrition, anatomy and physiology or other complementary therapy;
- Have previous experience in this field;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be a customer-centric team player;
- Be sales oriented with a positive attitude;
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative;
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English;
- Be proficient in MS Office applications.
The selected candidate must have a clean and valid driving licence. All necessary training will be provided accordingly.
A.M. Mangion Group – KMP-54175