A.M. Mangion Group is a leader in the local healthcare sector. As a result of our strong and continued growth we are currently seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager.
Working closely with the Board and Senior Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting up an HR department, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives. Responsibilities will include creating and reviewing HR policies and procedures, working towards developing the Group’s corporate values, ensuring the application of HR best practices throughout.
Within this position the successful candidate will be involved in managing and developing employee relations, including talent management, performance reviews, reward management systems and disciplinary procedures. The candidate will be expected to manage the recruitment process and retention, as well as carrying out training needs analysis and coordinating training programs.
This role calls for a highly organised individual, having the ability to manage conflict and in possession of influencing and negotiating skills.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Hold a degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position
- Have full knowledge and understanding of Maltese employment law and regulations
- Have excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Have excellent communication, consultative and interpersonal skills at all levels
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
A.M. Mangion Group – KMP-38567