3PLEX Aero Limited is a fast growing / dynamic part M Subpart G and I organisation with its head office based on the Maltese Islands. The organisation manages both business jets and commercial aircraft with aircraft types ranging from bombardier globals, Challengers up to Boeing B737 and Airbus A320 /A330 models. The organisation provides complex services amongst which are aircraft pre-buy inspections, recovery / repossession, aircraft importation, AOC start-up as well as aircraft phase-in and phase-out.
The company holds EASA, Bailiwick of Guernsey and Cayman Islands approvals for the managing of the continuing airworthiness of air-planes registered in those countries.
We are currently looking to recruit an Airworthiness Engineer.
- Administrating, development and revision of the maintenance programmes for the managed fleet.
- AD, SB, SL evaluation and updating of maintenance programmes and maintenance software
- Reliability monitoring
- Development and improving tasks for the maintenance program
- Creation of work packages
- Long and short term planning
- Monitoring of the compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance tasks with regards to airworthiness requirements
- Control and updating of all returned work packages after accomplishment
Additional work according to CAME or company requirements.
The right candidate should meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft engineering or maintenance planning
- Knowledge of aviation legislation (EASA part M, part 145, part 21, etc)
- Degree in mechanical / electrical / aeronautical engineering or equal practical knowledge (Part-66 B / C)
- Fluent English,
- Analytical minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure
- Familiar with MS Office suit, and maintenance tracking systems such as CAMP / CMP/AMOS etc
- Familiar with business aviation/ commercial aviation
3Plex Aero Ltd – KMP-41636