We are currently seeking an Accounts Clerk to join our team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate must be smart, flexible and capable of working in a team.
- Performing office tasks; answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing
- Maintaining a database and ensuring that records are complete
- Preparing cheques, deposits, updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles
- Vast understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing in English and preferably Maltese
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional attitude when working with other companies, as well as consumers and coworkers
1926 Hotel & Spa – KMP-80463