Human Resources | Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Take your career to the next level with a fully-online, part-time, globally recognised postgraduate diploma - designed to meet the needs of managers and to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organisation.
Apply cutting-edge HR management theories, understand key organisational issues and discover the latest behavioural research.
The Diploma provides 120 of the 160 credits required for a Master's Degree. Upon graduating, students can choose to complete a dissertation at a U.K Partner University and transfer their credits to receive a Master's Degree.
MQF/EQF Level 6
What you'll learn
Are You Right for This Course?
- You are an HR professional looking to rise to higher levels within your organisation. Or
- You have a Bachelor's Degree and are looking to take the next step in your education. Or
- You are looking to complete 120 out of the 160 credits required for a Master's Degree. Or
- You are looking to broaden your skillset in order to become a more effective manager and leader. Or
- You lead a busy lifestyle and need a Diploma which allows you to study on your schedule.
- Students must hold a Level 6 qualification or Bachelor's Degree.
Graduates have gone on to follow careers as:
- Human resource managers
- Office managers
- Training and development officers
- Management analysts
- Inclusion officers
- Recruitment consultants
Malta’s leading online education agency - offering accredited online diplomas, undergraduate and master’s degrees to local and international students. Elephant & Cross provide a range of distance learning courses that cater to diverse fields of study. Experience the flexibility of learning anytime, anywhere, with top-notch online education in Malta. Ignite your potential, enhance your career prospects, and take the next step with E&C.