Human Resources | Recruitment
Award in Recruitment and Employee Selection
This module is designed for students who are interested in learning about the best practices and current trends in the field of recruitment and employee selection.
MQF/EQF Level 6
Full-Time | Part-Time
What you'll learn
This module is designed for students who are interested in learning about the best practices and current trends in the field of recruitment and employee selection. The module will cover a wide range of topics, including legal and ethical considerations, job analysis and design, recruitment strategies, selection methods and tools, onboarding and retention strategies, and the use of technology and data in the recruitment selection proves. Students will learn about the key concepts and theories that underpin recruitment and selection, as well as the practical skills and techniques needed to design, implement, and evaluate recruitment and selection processes. The module will also cover the use of data and analytics in recruitment and selection, including how to measure the effectiveness of recruitment and selection methods and how to use data to improve decision-making. Additionally, the module will explore the role of technology in recruitment and selection, including the use of applicant tracking systems, online assessments and video interviewing. By the end of the module, students will be able to design, implement and evaluate recruitment and selection processes that are legal, ethical and effective.
- Students who have no training in the field must have completed a bachelor’s in a relevant subject or have completed an MQF/EQF Level 6 qualification. However, students’ circumstances and experiences may also be considered during the application process—five years of relevant working experience in the industry of specialisation
- Similarly, students applying for the course must be fluent in English since the course is taught in English. Therefore, the students should provide proof of B2 level of English upon application – IELTS level/grade 6 or the student’s country equivalent
- A Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in humanities, sciences, human resources, organisational behaviour, business, administration, management, communication, journalism, psychology, arts or a related field
- Minimum 180 ECTS at MQF/EQF Level 6 previously acquired at a Higher Education institution
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a business environment will be considered as an asset
A participative and innovative pedagogy
Our training courses are based on a participative and innovative pedagogy based on the value of the example and the constant exchange between learners and experienced professionals. The realities of corporate life are at the heart of the personalised learning methods we use. They are intended to identify potentials and to hatch vocations of managers and business developers. Our campus is also open to all international candidates who wish to study management in Malta.