Human Resources | Management
Award in Performance Management and Compensation
The Performance Management and Compensation module provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of performance management and compensation in the context of modern human resources and business frameworks.
MQF/EQF Level 6
Full-Time | Part-Time
What you'll learn
The Performance Management and Compensation module provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of performance management and compensation in the context of modern human resources and business frameworks. Students will master the effective design, implementation and evaluation of performance management systems, as well as learn to spearhead compensation strategies that align with organisational goals and objectives. Topics included in the module are performance appraisals, performance feedback, performance metrics, pay structures, benefits and total rewards while integrating theoretical and practical perspectives.
- Students who have no training in the field must have completed a bachelor’s in a relevant subject or have completed an MQF/EQF Level 6 qualification. However, students’ circumstances and experiences may also be considered during the application process—five years of relevant working experience in the industry of specialisation
- Similarly, students applying for the course must be fluent in English since the course is taught in English. Therefore, the students should provide proof of B2 level of English upon application – IELTS level/grade 6 or the student’s country equivalent
- A Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in humanities, sciences, human resources, organisational behaviour, business, administration, management, communication, journalism, psychology, arts or a related field
- Minimum 180 ECTS at MQF/EQF Level 6 previously acquired at a Higher Education institution
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a business environment will be considered as an asset
A participative and innovative pedagogy
Our training courses are based on a participative and innovative pedagogy based on the value of the example and the constant exchange between learners and experienced professionals. The realities of corporate life are at the heart of the personalised learning methods we use. They are intended to identify potentials and to hatch vocations of managers and business developers. Our campus is also open to all international candidates who wish to study management in Malta.