Award in International Marketing
The International Marketing module provides students with an in-depth understanding of the global marketplace, international marketing strategies and their applications.
MQF/EQF Level 6
Full-Time | Part-Time
What you'll learn
The International Marketing module provides students with an in-depth understanding of the global marketplace, international marketing strategies and their applications. The module explores the complexities of global marketing and aims to develop student’s skills in creating and executing effective marketing plans in diverse international markets. The module will cover topics such as global market research, cultural differences in consumer behaviour, global branding and pricing and market entry strategies. Students will be provided with the tools to become adaptable, culturally sensitive and masters of global marketing trends and techniques.
- Students who have no training in the field must have completed a bachelor’s in a relevant subject or have completed an MQF/EQF Level 6 qualification. However, students’ circumstances and experiences may also be considered during the application process—five years of relevant working experience in the industry of specialisation
- Similarly, students applying for the course must be fluent in English since the course is taught in English. Therefore, the students should provide proof of B2 level of English upon application – IELTS level/grade 6 or the student’s country equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in business, administration, commerce, sciences, finance, management, human resources, retail or a related field
- Minimum 180 ECTS at MQF Level 6 previously acquired at a Higher Education institution
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a business environment will be considered as an asset
A participative and innovative pedagogy
Our training courses are based on a participative and innovative pedagogy based on the value of the example and the constant exchange between learners and experienced professionals. The realities of corporate life are at the heart of the personalised learning methods we use. They are intended to identify potentials and to hatch vocations of managers and business developers. Our campus is also open to all international candidates who wish to study management in Malta.