Award In International Corporate Finance
The International Corporate Finance module is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices used by global corporations.
MQF/EQF Level 6
Full-Time | Part-Time
What you'll learn
The International Corporate Finance module is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices used by global corporations. This program aims to give students an understanding of and an appreciation for ways that financial information is prepared and how this information can be used to improve the quality of decision-making. This course will examine the interplay between economic, political and cultural factors in the international business environment, and how these impact financial decision-making. Students will be encouraged to apply theoretical concepts to real-world case studies and simulated financial problems and to develop critical thinking skills in analysing global financial issues. Upon completion of the module, students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to analyse and evaluate financial decisions in a global context and to effectively participate in the financial management of multinational corporations.
- Students who have no training in the field must have completed a bachelor’s in a relevant subject or have completed an MQF/EQF Level 6 qualification. However, students’ circumstances and experiences may also be considered during the application process—five years of relevant working experience in the industry of specialisation
- Similarly, students applying for the course must be fluent in English since the course is taught in English. Therefore, the students should provide proof of B2 level of English upon application – IELTS level/grade 6 or the student’s country equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in business, administration, commerce, sciences, finance, management, human resources, retail or a related field
- Minimum 180 ECTS at MQF Level 6 previously acquired at a Higher Education institution
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a business environment will be considered as an asset
A participative and innovative pedagogy
Our training courses are based on a participative and innovative pedagogy based on the value of the example and the constant exchange between learners and experienced professionals. The realities of corporate life are at the heart of the personalised learning methods we use. They are intended to identify potentials and to hatch vocations of managers and business developers. Our campus is also open to all international candidates who wish to study management in Malta.